Professionals Against Bullying

Saturday, August 1, 2009

A COMMON THREAD...


Have you ever saw a person in passing in passing and thought you had them figured out...only to talk to them later and realize that you did not know them at all? I find that when I talk to someone at a networking event that I am able to get up close and personal and find out more about them as a professional and a person and also to figure out how their business objectives might match my own. Many of my business partners are people that I have been able to connect with by using the art of networking. On August 13, 2009 from 6:30-8:30...you are cordially invited to bring your business cards and your appetite to our Networking Night & Business Card Exchange that will be held at Sweet Lorraine's, Livonia. This event will include Area professionals from all industries, appetizers, raffles and more important an opportunity for you to put your best foot forward and expand your network! Sign up today using the pay pal option on this site.
Positive connections are needed now more than ever.
Read something great!

No comments: